_Formula #4: Family with 2 children >5 years old
Private OPEN Day package, Couple with 2 children >5 years old.
This is a completely private day from 10am to 5pm.
This day includes :
- A guided and commented visit of the truffle fields,
- The digging of cultivated or wild truffles with a dog, with explanation of the various methods of research
- A tasting of tuber melanosporum truffles (4 people)
- A presentation of the different cultivated or wild truffles consumed in France
- Maintenance of truffle fields
- Description of the life cycle of the truffle
- Presentation of the different places where truffles are sold
- Presentation of the methods of conservation and consumption of the product
- Free access to the production site, picnic area
- Walks on shaded paths, favourable to relaxation, strolling, photography of the landscapes shaped by agriculture, each one adapts its time in space.
(Free for children under 5 years old)
The guided tour with tasting lasts about 3 hours,
Free time: 4 hours
Immerse yourself in the enriching culture of the truffle by immersing yourself in the truffle fields.
Our dog will reveal the mysteries of truffle hunting to you.
You will discover the different species of truffles that are eaten in France, their life cycle, the methods of use and conservation.
You will taste truffle toasts with black truffles from Montcuq melanosporum
Then you will be free to picnic and walk under the shade of the oaks, to discover the different orchids and without crossing anyone except a hare, a rabbit or a roe deer!